Chez Ediware, in its capacity as data controller within the meaning of the European Regulation n°2016-679 of 27 April 2016 and the amended "Informatique et Libertés" law of 6 January 1978 (hereinafter, together, the "Regulations"), is committed to protecting your information as best as possible and to complying with applicable European and French regulations.
The protection of personal data, at the heart of our concerns, is a major condition of the trust that our customers and prospects as well as our partners place in us.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The purpose of this policy is to explain how we use your personal data on the resources.ediware.net website - hereinafter the "website".
It applies to any processing carried out by Ediware on personal data of customers or prospects.
It is intended to inform you, in accordance with regulations, about our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information provided through our websites.
This policy applies only to the processing of personal information that can identify or make identifiable the users of the sites, directly or indirectly (hereinafter "personal data").
You can be, in particular, simple users, prospects, customers, within the Ediware Company, hereafter the Users.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Personal data is information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
By using our websites, especially by accepting the installation of cookies or by using our contact forms, you may be asked to transmit personal data such as :
- For our commercial prospection: company name, your name, your professional phone number, your contact email.
- For your emailing or dataprospect demo account registration: company name, your name, your business phone, your contact email.
- For your final registration to our services: company name, your name, your business phone, your user contact email, IP address (log in and password).
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
When some of your data is necessary for us to perform your contract, or to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, we will indicate this at the time of collection (usually with an asterisk).
- PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
A processing operation is an operation or a set of operations carried out by means of automated or non-automated processes and applied to personal data.
We process your data for lawful and legitimate purposes. It is justified, either by the execution of a contract, your consent, the respect of one or more legal obligations, or our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The lawfulness of the processing has several legal bases. Our processing operations have several legal bases, which are detailed below:
- Realization of commercial prospecting operations;
- This processing is based on our legitimate interest in promoting our services, you have been informed of this purpose, you can object to it at any time and we do not keep this information for more than two (2) years after our last exchange with you.
- Response to your requests for information and contact formulated on our Sites;
- This processing is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures in order to enter into a contract, or to pursue our legitimate interest in communicating with you by responding to a request from you.
- To manage our Sites and perform internal technical operations in the context of problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- This processing is based on our legitimate interest in improving the functionality of our Sites and your navigation.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In the course of our business, we may use service providers or suppliers to whom we may give access to or transmit data, but only for the purposes of carrying out their work and in accordance with our agreements with them.
Some of these partners are subcontractors under the RGPD because they carry out this processing on our behalf. We contractually ensure that they act only under our instructions and implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing of personal data they carry out meets the requirements of the GDPR and guarantees the protection of your rights and that they will not use your data for purposes other than those for which you are responsible:
- IT services necessary for the proper functioning of the Sites (database management, hosting, storage, maintenance, etc.).
- Hosting services located in France necessary for the storage of your data.
The conditions relating to the processing of personal data by these service providers and the rights you have in this respect are, unless expressly stated, the same as those described in this Policy.
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, your personal data may be communicated to any administrative or judicial authority authorized by law that requests it.
- SHELF LIFE
We ensure that your personal data is not kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out in the policy and in accordance with the Regulations and applicable laws. In this respect, the personal data used to respond to your requests for information and contact are kept:
- If a contract is signed: for the duration of the contractual relationship, then archived for 5 years in accordance with the statute of limitations and finally destroyed;
- If no contract is subscribed: they are kept until the last contact that we will have with you in the context of commercial prospecting (by telephone or by e-mail).
In case of legal or administrative proceedings, your data will be kept for the time necessary to resolve them.
- TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
We do not transmit your personal data outside the European Union.
- DATA PROTECTION
We ensure that your data is processed in such a way as to guarantee an appropriate level of security through the implementation of technical and organizational measures.
Ediware is committed to a "Privacy by Design" approach. When processing personal data, we take into account the protection of the data by technical and organizational measures appropriate to the processing in question.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Under the protection of your data, you have rights, allowing you to rectify, modify or delete them such as:
- Right of access,
- Right of rectification,
- Right to object,
- Right to erasure,
- Right to portability,
- Right to limit processing,
- The right to set guidelines for the retention, deletion and disclosure of personal data after your death,
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL) in the event that we fail to respond adequately to requests.
These rights can be exercised at any time, under certain conditions. We will do our best to comply with your request as soon as possible and at the latest within one month, according to Article 12 of the GDPR.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights by mail or by email to Ediware, Data Protection Officer - 350 rue de Vaugirard 75015 Paris - firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure the prompt and correct processing of your requests to exercise your rights, the following information is required: surname, first name, e-mail, postal address, telephone number. In some cases (right of access, right to portability and rights for heirs), in particular in order to protect you against identity theft and to verify the validity of your request, you will have to attach a copy of a proof of identity and provide any useful information or document to support your request.
- UPDATES TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
In the context of the use of the www.dataprostects.fr and www.ediware.net sites, cookies may be deposited on your terminal by the browser. During their period of validity or recording, cookies allow your terminal to be identified during future visits.
We use the TARTAUCITRON system to manage cookies on our sites. This system is recommended by the CNIL and is set by default.
Some cookies are required to navigate the website securely. Other cookies are used to enhance your user experience by providing you with services or offers that match your interests and to present you with relevant advertising.
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in the cookie.
Thanks to the browser settings, it is possible at any time, simply and free of charge, to choose whether or not to accept the recording of cookies on a computer, with the exception of cookies necessary for navigation. It is up to you to configure your browser. The configuration of each browser is different and is usually described in the help menu.
What is a Cookie?
It is a text file deposited on a terminal when visiting the Site or when viewing an advertisement. The purpose of a cookie is to collect information about the User's browsing on the Site and to send the User personalized services and content.
There are different types of cookies:
- Third-party and proprietary cookies
A Cookie is said to be "proprietary" or "third party" depending on the domain from which it originates. Proprietary cookies are those set by the website that the User is visiting. Third-party cookies are cookies set by a domain other than the website the User is visiting. When a User visits a site and another entity sets a cookie through that site, that cookie is a third-party cookie.
- Session cookies
They allow website operators to track a User's actions during a browsing session. The browsing session begins when the User opens the browser window and ends when the User closes the browser window. Session cookies are temporary in nature. Once the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies
They remain on the User's device after the User's browser session has been closed for the duration of each cookie. They are activated each time the User visits the website that generated them.
Types of cookies used by Ediware and their purposes
Different types of cookies are used on the Site, with different purposes. Some of them are necessary to use the Site.
- Strictly necessary technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site. They allow the User to use the main features of the Site. Without these Cookies, the User cannot use the Site normally. These cookies only require information from the User to be deposited on the User's terminal and do not allow any behavioral or identification tracking.
- Cookies for audience measurement
The audience measurement cookies help to establish statistics on the number of visitors and the use of the various elements that make up the Site (sections and content visited, path). They allow the Editor to improve the interest and the ergonomics of the Site.
- Advertising cookies
Advertising cookies make it possible to determine which advertisement to display according to the User's browsing on the Site, in order to limit the number of times the advertisement is displayed, to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or to adapt the advertisements to the User's preferences, if the User has previously accepted this possibility.
- Social network sharing cookies
Ediware offers to the Users functionalities allowing them to share editorial or other contents published on the Site through social networks. These cookies also allow social networks to target their advertising offers. Social network cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network. The User is invited to take note of the social networks' cookie management policy on the sites concerned.
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage the deposit of cookies in the following way:
- The deposit of strictly necessary technical Cookies is activated by default and cannot be deactivated by the User, as these Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Site;
- The User can deactivate or activate the installation of Cookies subject to the collection of his consent (audience measurement Cookies, advertising Cookies, etc.) via the information banner, but with the possibility of making changes whenever he wishes. Any deactivation entails the refusal by the User of the deposit of the Cookies in question.
If you activate the saving of cookies in your terminal, those integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space in your terminal. They will be readable only by the sender.
The consent you give is valid for a maximum of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit in your terminal equipment.
If you disable the storage of cookies on your terminal or browser, or if you delete the cookies stored on your terminal or browser, you are informed that your navigation and experience on the Site may be different from that of other users who have activated cookies (non-personalized content).
This could also be the case when Ediware or one of our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal seems to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, Ediware declines any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of the Site resulting from your refusal of cookies.
For more information on this subject, we invite you to visit the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
This post is also available in: Français (French)